A Nurit 2085 Credit Card Terminal and Merchant Account
For any retail outlet, the key to ensure a proper and hassle free credit card processing is to have a right type of credit card terminal that is reliable, secure, easy to use, convenient to handle and provides great functionality. In this regard, one good option is the Nurit 2085. There are obviously many other manufacturers such as Verifone, and Hypercomm, but the Nurit line is great!
Manufactured by Verifone, Nurit 2085 is one of the most advanced and widely used credit card machines available in the market known for its compact size and flexibility.
Below are mentioned some of the salient features of Nurit 2085.
• Nurit 2085 is a user-friendly and a highly efficient credit card processing machine and is very much affordable.
• The entire system operates on a simple menu-driven interface where all the instructions appear on the LCD screen present on top the machine. The machine actually contains a large 2-line x 16-character backlit, easy-to-read graphical display screen that enhances readability.
• So as to effectively control the process, the machine is equipped with 32-key keypad along with LCD programmable soft keys and hot key shortcuts that provide one-touch access to all the applications.
• Present inside the system is an in-built high speed thermal printer that is easy to load and operates without any noise.
• Other components include a 32-bit Motorola microprocessor that enables quicker transactions, rear accessible ports that can be used to connect the machine with multiple peripheral devices, split dial capability and a 2-track magnetic stripe card reader.
• For managing its operations, Nurit 2085 uses a powerful NURIT operating system or NOS. At present, there are two different versions of NOS that include NOS6 and NOS7. NOS6 is the operating system being used in older machines, whereas NOS7 is an advanced version that is compatible with latest machines. The advantage of Nurit OS is that it is possible to change from one version to another directly on the Nurit terminal. All that one needs to do is to simply download the software from the website and install it. You merchant account will process credit card transactions faster than accecpting cash as a payment method.
Nurit 2085 comes along with features that are advantageous in several ways.
• One advantage of using Nurit 2085 is that it is capable of handling multiple merchant accounts through a single terminal. Hence, this machine is ideal for businesses that require or maintain separate account for separate employees/service providers.
• Nurit 2085 systems are ideally suitable for almost every business application including restaurants, retail outlets, lodgings, and grocery stores.
• Nurit 2085 is equipped with a multi-application POS terminal that supports payments from every major credit/debit card. Also, this machine can handle payments through gift cards, phone cards, smart chip cards or through electronic benefits transfer (EBT).
In short, Nurit 2085 is a reliable, secure, inexpensive and well-supported credit card terminal recommended by experts as the one that is ideally suitable for handling transactions in small and moderate sized businesses.